Tuesday 10 April 2012

Final products!

After a long process mine and my groups final pieces are finished!

Below are the final video and my ancillary tasks!


Here is a small flyer to advertise upcoming gigs - the image used has been edited and can also be seen on my main poster. Again, the house colours and font has been used to show the continuity between my tasks. 

Here my main poster can be seen. Although it could be considered very simplistic I believe that this works and sets of the the CD case, due to that being full of detail. The picture from the flyer has been used within this poster, with the house font also being used. 

This is the final CD case: including; insert, CD and backing tray. I feel that there is a great deal of continuity within these three ancillary tasks that I have completed, as well as the continuity being seen throughout the groups individual works.   


Here is our groups final video, a personal achievement for all of us.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xSVCOuntc&feature=player_embedded#!

No comments:

Post a Comment